1. What if the graduation certificate and diploma cannot be issued before the submission deadline?
If you cannot obtain your graduation certificate, diploma and related documents, please submit an original sealed academic transcript issued by your university (the transcript should at least include the academic results up to and including the first semester of the last university year), or other original official documents that proves your due graduation (e.g. student certification, certification of study for the senior year at the university, pre-graduation proof etc.), along with an indication that the graduation certificate and diploma will be provided later once they are obtained.
2. What if the official letter of admission cannot be obtained before the submission deadline?
Please submit documents that can prove your admissions situation (e.g. relevant Emails, admissions roll on the university's official website, examination letter etc.), along with an indication that the official letter of admission will be provided later once it is obtained.
3. Can I submit previously written recommendation letters used to apply for university (or for other purposes)?
It is best that they are written for this scholarship application.
4. The recommender is out-of-town or abroad. Can I submit the recommendation letter as an email attachment?
Yes, please ask the recommender to directly send a scanned version of the signed recommendation letter via Email to our scholarship office at （firstname.lastname@example.org）.
5. I passed the judicial bar examination, but cannot obtain the legal profession qualification certificate prior to the submission deadline. Can I submit the examination results notice instead to prove that I passed the judicial bar examination?
Passing the judicial bar examination is not a prerequisite requirement for the scholarship application, and their results only serve as a reference. Yes, you can submit the examination results notice instead.
6. As to item 11 in the application materials called “article(s) published”, does “article(s)” refer only to academic articles or can it refer to any articles published in publications?
Any article published in publications is acceptable.
7. I have fulfilled the application requirements, but cannot interview or take a written examination for some reason (e.g. will be abroad). Can I still apply in this case?
Selected applicants are required to interview and take written examination(s) in person.